Welcome to today’s edition of the Daily Digest(ive) where I endeavour to bring together some of the more interesting goings on in the educational blogosphere to save you the hassle of trawling through it all. Please send me links that you think our colleagues will find of interest either by commenting on this post, emailing email@example.com or tweeting me @creativeedu
Here are today’s highlights:
- Bullying: Practical Strategies for Teachers and TAs is full of ideas and resources for Anti Bullying Week 2010
- Blackboard’s Free Online Global Education Conference – starts today
- Closing the Gap: Highlights from last week’s debate on the role of the arts in bridging the rich-poor divide
- How Important is Creative Learning in Early Years Education?
- School Plays – Devil or Divine Comedy? Should we be taking kids out of lessons to perfect the Christmas production?
- Action Poems for Early Years
- Gove’s Business Plan Fails to Live up to Cameron’s Billing
- Performance Related Pay – Sounds Like a Great Idea…. Or not?
- The Education Endowment Fund
- Former School Governor Faces Charges
- Game Changer: Is it iPad? Looks at why the iPad is the most exciting development since the original Mac and why educators should take note
- My Daughter Became an Addict in Sixth Grade – addicted to grades that is!
- Consolidating the Learning – making reflection meaningful
- 25 Important Twitter Guides and Apps for Teachers
- Ten Top Technology Tools for Teachers
- Sub-Par – a humorous look at supply teachers
If there is anything you’d like to see in tomorrow’s Daily Digest please send me a link either by commenting on this post, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tweeting me @creativeedu
Many thanks to the following who either wrote the blog posts above or pointed me in their direction:
@schoolgoverning @digitalecurator @EarlyYearsDrama @jcarole @chickensaltash@MissSMitch @moodlemckean @tonycassidy @TheConsultantsE @missnoor28 @IRIS_Connect @TheHeadsOffice @TeacherTalks