The advent of sensible APP practices within schools has given the opportunity for learning to be truly informed, personalised and tailored to produce real progress. This course will show delegates how, through the use of exciting teaching methods and effective assessment, the standards of learning in literacy can be improved. Practical examples of literacy lessons and models of best practice to use in the classroom will be given. The course is suitable for teachers and TAs.
- Understanding APP processes and the framework
- Using assessment data for effective differentiation
- Making literacy and grammar fun!
- Objective led teaching
- Planning and teaching exciting and engaging literacy lessons
- Examples of outstanding practice within the new Ofsted framework