With so much recent emphasis on ‘student voice’ and ‘student leadership’, the use of peer courts as part of a school’s behaviour system is becoming more widespread and effective. Whether you are a school who is leading the way on student involvement or whether you are just setting out on this journey, this course will give excellent practical advice as well as the contextual justification for PCs. This course is suitable for all leaders and teachers who wish to develop an equitable solution to conflict within their school.
- The history of PCs within the area of restorative justice
- Learning from the early mistakes
- Putting your peer court in context
- Establishing student ownership
- Communicating with parents and staff