20 Top Educational Tweeters: Newbies
This week’s Top 20 Tweeters are all educators who are new to Twitter. I wanted to make sure that everyone on the list, whilst new, was an active tweeter (not one of those accounts opened but left to gather dust) so everyone here has tweeted at least 20 times and at least once within the last four days. It can be a bit difficult getting going on Twitter as I’m sure you well remember so as it’s the season of good will, think about adding these up and coming tweeters to your personal learning network.
- @DebbieC1230 First Grade Teacher, loves science, enjoys photography, loves to learn and help others stretch their thinking, have twins and a cat
- @GeoffWickens Deputy Head and KS3 Science teacher – also governor of another primary school in Northampton
- @gpyear4 The life and times of Green Park’s Year 4
- @HarryVonHonks SEN Guru Inclusion Wizard Believer in & voice of disaffected Youth in a crap and outdated secondary education system. Lover of Peace n Good Music
- @JHughes71 Presently Year 6 teacher. Formerly journalist.
- @JillEllamEB Primary Numeracy Consultant with EB
- @joolzconwayYear 6 teacher, into science and technology, having fun and making a difference
- @kesmfl Deputy Head Academic & teacher of French, German & English Language at King Edward VI School Southampton
- @misshbond Doing my NQT year in Year 1 at a Primary School in Bristol. Geek when it comes to investigating new technology that can aid learning. Totally new to Twitter!
- @mistercmj ‘m Craig Jones – teacher & deputy head at Hambrook in South Glos. I am excited by innovative teaching and am keen to connect professionally to like minds
- @Pete_Rodrigues English Educator, Husband, Father, Injury plagued runner, wanderer
- @ReTeach10 UK Secondary School (11-18) RE, Phil and History teacher! Keen to try new technology, looking for innovating pedagogy, sharing ideas about RE and education!
- @RichardSW16 NQT in ICT teaching in London 6th form college after 15 years in IT/Web management
- @RichMiller66 I teach history at an 11-18 school. Interested in politics, military news/history.
- @rsdiscos Currently teaching Y6 at a school in Sandwell. Also ICT Coordinator, looking at ways to facilitate learning through ICT. Married to Melissa and dad to 2 boys
- @Stephen_Logan Stephen Logan Business Champion at Malet Lambert School A Specialist Language College
- @SueRobinson2 Headteacher,blogger for National Education Trust and member of BELMAS council.
- @Tracyann143 Deputy Head in Plymouth; still a Music teacher at heart; Mum to two gorgeous boys
- @TweetBleat mum of three, wife and headteacher..loves ICT use but a bit of phobia using it myself!
- @Whorwe Y6 teacher in Kent. Always on the lookout for new ways to inspire my class, especially ICT.
I hope you find some interesting new tweeters to follow. They are all in a Twitter List Here If you’re not doing so already, you may also like to follow me: @CreativeEdu for Education chat. Offers, News and Info about Creative Education’s training courses for school staff and a chance to have an input and shape our courses. And to keep up with the blog of course!
You may also be interested in:
Who’s missing? Please leave a comment with your suggestions– or tell readers why they should follow you.
Raising the standards of schools and colleges across the country through training, consultancy and support.
Check out our latest courses or tailored in-school training options.