Going the extra mile and providing excellent customer service to parents, staff and students enhances motivation, increases productivity and contributes towards a more positive working environment. Using practical strategies, this course will give you the tools you need to provide excellent customer service, and to pass on this good practice to the whole school office team.
Going the Extra Mile – Customer Service Skills for Office Staff
- Defining excellent customer service – sharing good practice
- Learning communication skills – face-to-face and on the telephone
- Developing listening and questioning skills
- Handling difficult parents, students and colleagues
- Creating an action plan for delivering excellent customer service