20 Top Education Tweeters – eLearning Enthusiasts
This week’s 20 top tweeters are all e-learning enthusiasts. Each tweeter on the list is someone I have found particularly interesting, engaging or who has shared a wide variety of useful links. For anyone who has an interest in e-learning I would suggest that each and every one is well worth a follow.
- @chrisleach78 – Head of ICT – Winchester House School.
- @CliveBuckley – Educator with a particular interest in e-learning / technology-enhanced learning.
- @DigitalMaverick – Learning technologist, Moodle evangelist and gig goer
- @deerwood – ICT Education Consultant, Trainer and Teacher. Interested in web2.0, education, mind mapping, self development, transforming learning, handheld learning
- @DTester – Assistant Headteacher at specialist technology college Shaping minds of the future through use of technology. E-Learning Digerati and all round good guy
- @dughall – Interested in ICT, Education (E-Learning, Web 2.0), Music fan. Parent . (My tweets are my own views)
- @edtechroundup – …conversations about using technology in education.
- @fullonlearning – Learning & teaching geek; creative learning developer & addict; tech lover; G&T consultant; ideas magpie;runner,cricketer,cyclist all views expressed my own
- @ianaddison – Primary School Teacher and ICT Co-ordinator at a school in Hampshire. I’m also an ICT Mark Assessor and Google Certified Teacher. Ex-VLE consultant for Hants
- @iUsher – BucksCC’s E-Learning Co-ordinator using Moodle, Adobe Education Leader using Connect, music is my radar.
- @JamesMichie – Husband, educator and technology enthusiast interested in e-learning, social media and communication.
- @kvnmcl – Google Certified Teacher working in Primary ed. Keen user of tech to enhance teaching/learning
- @MoodleMcKean – ILT/elearning strategist in UK FE college & MSc student. Interested in pedagogy, m & elearning, Moodle, PLEs & using tech to engage & add value to learning.
- @MrStucke – Director of E-Learning at Stretford High School, Manchester, UK
- @mwclarkson – Head of ICT & Computing, board member of Computing At School, teacher, believer in never standing still, moodler and geek.
- @PhoenixSher – Teacher, ex-Deputy Head and now Leadership Associate working in secondary schools across the UK. Still love the challenge of teaching & supporting colleagues.
- @raff31 – LFC and a bit of ICT and a bit random…to quote Miss Newham!
- @ShellTerrell – Passionate educator. Author of The 30 Goals Challenge
- @tombarrett – Inspiring and engaging learners with (and without) great educational technology.
- @xannov – Porchester Junior School ICT Coordinator, website builder, Bectan Sands creator, 2DIY & 2CaSS archivist, promoter of new technologies in the classroom.
I hope you find some interesting new tweeters to follow. They are all in a Twitter list here. If you’re not doing so already, you may also like to follow me: @CreativeEdufor Education chat. Offers, News and Info about Creative Education’s training courses for school staff and a chance to have an input and shape our courses. And to keep up with the blog of course!
Who’s missing? Please leave a comment with your top e-learning enthusiasts – or tell readers why they should follow you.
Raising the standards of schools and colleges across the country through training, consultancy and support.
Check out our latest courses or tailored in-school training options.