Students whose parents engage actively in school make better progress, so how do you involve more parents in school? This comprehensive guide to this sometimes tricky topic will give you a whole host of ideas for getting parents inside the school gates and participating actively in school life. This course is suitable for senior leaders, middle leaders and anyone with a responsibility for parent liaison.
- Improve communication with parents
- Manage successful parents evenings and consultations
- Getting parents more actively involved in school life
- Engaging detached, difficult and under-confident parents
- Ways of including all parents: those who are EAL, those who struggle to read or write and those with special needs
- Methods of gauging parents thoughts and acting on their views