The total understanding of a school organisation is the holy grail of any school leadership team. Any process or system which is truly emotionally literate makes the quest for this grail an easier and far more achievable one. This course looks at ways in which a school can become emotionally literate and at how this will benefit school leaders in raising standards.
- Explore the constituents of Emotional Intelligence
- Implement the emotionally literate ethos
- Develop emotionally literate staff
- Understand Emotionally Intelligent learning
- Undertake an Emotionally literate self-evaluation
- Monitor the benefit and overcome the challenges