With the changing and more flexible nature of Key Stage 3 - new GCSE’s, the need to embrace new teaching models and methodology, the role of curriculum leader within school has become crucial in matching the strategic and operational need. This course will look at how curriculum can be used to solve many of the strategic issues facing schools.
- Examine the ‘bright new day’ of curriculum independence
- Highlight an organisational need
- Find a best fit solution
- Tackle the staffing dilemma
- Explore the cost versus benefit curriculum analysis
- Establish how the learner and the needs of the school can work together
- Consider next step planning