This course is designed to improve the self-awareness of school leaders and to give them the context and confidence to develop a leadership style and process which delivers success. Using academic research from the commercial world, school leaders will learn of the impact of their strengths and of the processes they might need to employ to complement their weaker areas.
- Establish what leadership is
- Explore the habits of effective leadership
- Build effective and successful teams
- Leading through strengths and weaknesses
- Distributing and delegating leadership duties
- Understand how to measure self-performance