School leadership teams are often torn between the need to lead strategic and responsive change whilst having to manage the operational and day to day business of school life. This course will offer a solution to this problem and equip leaders with the tools to effectively lead a devolved system of change that will create sustainable improvement.
- Understand the context for school change
- Implement a system reorganisation
- Control the Process of Managing Change
- Establish an ethos of change
- Create school change teams
- Plan and resource change