This course is designed to give school leaders an insight into how every leadership decision can and should impact the life of the learner. Delegates will explore examples of current good practice and also the academic studies that underpin much of the up to date leadership development within schools.
- Decide who leads and who learns
- Leading learning successfully
- Implement leadership with real depth
- Use learner feedback to improve procedures
- Explore the learning centred staffroom and School Improvement Programme