This course aims to raise awareness at all levels of the significance of having asbestos containing materials on the premises, the risks they pose and the duties that fall upon both managers and other employees.
- Develop an understanding of what asbestos is and what it has been used for
- Explore the risks to health of exposure to asbestos
- Examine the legal duties to manage and control asbestos
- Identify practical examples of how the duties can be carried out
- Devise an action plan
- Communicate your plan to all affected parties