No matter what your circumstances it is likely that you will be having a visit from Ofsted soon. This may be a monitoring visit or a full inspection. At the moment at least 20% of providers make insufficient progress in at least one of the key themes. This course is designed to make sure you avoid any problems and aim to make significant progress and/or do well in full inspections.
- Avoid jumping through hoops - doing the right things for your learners - identifying the myths and understanding the role of Ofsted
- Aim for significant progress in: leadership, quality of training and safeguarding
- Work effectively with employers to ensure high quality training
- Provide the best advice, induction, pre assessment, coaching and mentoring to ensure the apprenticeship is right for their future goals
- Developing an effective, challenging curriculum that works for all stakeholders
- Structures to monitor and assess progress, ensuring effective and timely interventions