The course will give an overview of effective school library management, examples of ‘best practice’ and successful strategies for providing a framework for school librarians to organise their own work.
- Plan and develop the library in the context of the school’s requirements
- Establish the aims and objectives for the library
- Gain an overview of ‘best practice’ in school library management
- Gain an understanding of the knowledge and strategies required for successful library management
- Prioritise and manage the workload
- Develop successful forward planning