An effective extra-curricular activities programme can be both fulfilling and enjoyable for your students, as well as being a source of pride for your school. This course examines best practice in setting up such provision, and how to maintain interest and participation. This course is suitable for staff responsible for, or hoping to set up, an extra curricular programme or activity.
Developing Extra-curricular Provision in Your School
- The overall vision, aims and the School Development Plan
- Inclusive curriculum provision of ECA for all groups of students
- Community development
- How to maximise facilities, resources and income
- Generating additional income
- Leadership and management – health and safety risk assessment