Our understanding of the autistic spectrum is evolving all the time. Drawing on the latest evidence base and many years of frontline experience, Gareth will walk you through all that you need to know to really understand learners of the autistic spectrum. By the end of the day you’ll be able to accurately gauge the needs of learners and families and confidently apply a wide range of ideas and strategies designed to enabled autistic learners to shine.
Enabling Children on the Autistic Spectrum to Thrive in School
A one day masterclass with Gareth D Morewood
- Understand the strengths and challenges autism brings
- Explore your role in supporting those on the autistic spectrum
- Create an effective support environment
- Work collaboratively with individual pupils and their families
- Receive a free copy of “The Reflective Journey – a practitioners’ guide to the Low Arousal Approach”