On this one-day course you will learn how to judge the quality of teaching and learning, observe lessons and give constructive feedback to colleagues which is based on the new Ofsted criteria. The course is suitable for subject leaders, the senior leadership team and anyone else in FE who has to observe and evaluate classroom teaching.
How to Observe Lessons Using the 2019 Ofsted Criteria F.E.
- Establish clear rationales for judging teaching and learning
- Discuss the criteria for judgements about teaching and learning
- See sample lessons and practice in a stress-free environment
- Learn how to give constructive feedback to colleagues
- Discuss methods of recording observations
- Consider how to identify training needs in order to improve the quality of teaching and learning