Effective leadership is key to making successful changes in your school or college. Practical, cultural and psychological challenges and barriers must all be carefully considered and overcome. Through the use of case studies, and a consideration of delegates’ own experiences, this course will enable senior leaders to build an effective model to prepare for the leadership and implementation of change in their own school or college.
- What is change? Why change?
- Models of change management
- The effective formulation of the goals and objectives of change
- The practical, psychological and cultural barriers to change
- Strategies for overcoming barriers
- Estimating, scheduling and dealing with setbacks
- The practical application of today’s course back at school/college