The success of schools generally is clearly dependent on the success of individual departments. A greater awareness of whole-school issues, and the wider concerns of leadership and management, will improve effectiveness and promote a more collegial approach to resolving them. This in turn will both benefit students individually and raise overall achievement levels.
Leading From the Engine Room: Whole-school Leadership for Middle Managers
- Key whole-school issues to raise achievement
- Key whole-school leadership issues
- Leadership and management revisited – how to become more of a leader
- How to work more collegially with fellow middle managers
- Improving personal effectiveness
- Dealing with difficult people and situations