Staff with a responsibility for, or an interest in, enhancing student voice in their school or college will benefit from this course. Delegates will explore specific ways of effecting change by planning and implementing an inspiring programme led by student leaders and will leave the course with ideas and strategies suitable for use within their own school or college.
Leading Learners- Developing a Student Leadership Team
- Enhancing performance, attendance and engagement through student leaders
- Personalising learning – developing a deeper learning culture
- Making a commitment – developing the strategic vision
- Understanding co-leadership: aligning student and staff leadership
- Implementing, embedding and sustaining student leadership
- Measuring the impact- measuring student leadership and communication