Performance management is fundamental to school effectiveness and provides a powerful guarantee of quality assurance into the future. The contribution staff make to the establishment must be examined against a wide range of professional areas in order to meet the ongoing criteria laid down by quality assurance. This course looks at the different models of performance management and their essential features and provides strategies and systems to ensure that the process is completed thoroughly.
Managing Performance – a Guide for Middle and Senior Leaders
- QTS and threshold standards
- Motivation and commitment
- The tutoring, mentoring and coaching of staff
- Managing commitment to institutional values
- Measuring outcomes of teacher activity