This practical course examines useful and simple strategies to raise the achievement of all students by using differentiation. It focuses on ways to improve achievement and progress, while offering successful methods to ensure differentiated learning.
Maximising Progress by Differentiating in English
Effectively assess the needs of students studying English through differentiation
- Understand why all differentiation stems from systematic use of data
- Understand what data is useful for differentiation even without levels
- Differentiate for different needs
- Understand the different methods of differentiation
- Evaluate if differentiation strategies have been successful