Some students, such as looked after children and those with special or additional needs, are more vulnerable to emotional wellbeing and mental health issues than their peers.
Mental Health: Supporting Vulnerable Students including LAC and SEND
Develop and implement effective support tailored to the specific needs or these most vulnerable students to help them to enjoy and achieve
- Who needs additional or different support, why, what and how?
- How can we adapt existing support, strategies and interventions to meet the needs of our most vulnerable children?
- What has worked elsewhere – drawing inspiration from schools who’ve made a difference without breaking the bank
- Planning and implementing short, medium and long-term support
- Helping students to help themselves
- Utilising pupil premium and accessing effective external support for LAC and SEND students