Every school has Gifted and Talented students, and these students, once identified require high quality teaching and support to help them fully realise their talents. This course will enable you to gain a clear understanding of what talent means in PE and how to recognise it. The course offers guidance on how schools might improve the quality of their provision to provide a challenging and stimulating PE experience.
Stretching More Able Students in PE
Enrich the learning of more able PE students by gaining knowledge and confidence to recognise talented learners
- Gain a clear understanding of what talent means in PE and how to recognise it
- Provide a challenging and stimulating PE experience
- Set high expectations and monitor progress through effective assessment
- Consider the pastoral demands on the elite performer and the role of the school in supporting them
- Signpost talented students in PE