MFL teachers who teach able students either in a mixed-ability or a top-set situation will benefit from this course. Practical strategies for boosting As to A*s and ideas for stretching and maintaining the motivation of the more able student will be explored. Delegates will leave with ideas and practical strategies which will be of immediate use when teaching the more able student.
Stretching More Able Students in the MFL Classroom
- Teaching ideas and approaches which work
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing – how to prepare
- Maximising students’ chance of exam success
- Creating schemes of work to stretch more able students
- Websites, shortcuts and survival tactics!