The Steer Report stressed the importance of teaching students how to behave. This course looks at implementing and developing programmes to support students in managing their own behaviour and responses to stress. This course is suitable for senior, pastoral and year leaders and non-teaching staff involved in supporting students’ behaviour in secondary schools.
Teaching Students how to Behave
- Using the SEBS and SEAL programmes
- Planning a whole-school approach
- Identifying appropriate learning outcomes for your students
- Adapting teaching and learning strategies
- Resources and sources of support