Talented and gifted students can remain unidentified in the school/college system, and now come under the overall umbrella of SEN. This course will aim to help teachers and tutors identify these students and review strategies for addressing their particular needs.
Teaching Talented and Gifted Students
- Developing a whole-school policy for gifted and talented students
- Methods of identification
- The needs of gifted and talented students
- Styles of learning and the opportunities they offer
- Coping strategies for gifted and talented children