Inclusion, access and diversity are now required elements for every school. The IQM offers a recognised standard for good practice. This course will provide an introduction to the ten elements for successful inclusion and will provide strategies for implementing policies and raising standards throughout the school. A comprehensive booklet with all the relevant documents will be supplied as part of the course.
The Inclusion Quality Mark – a Whole School Approach to Inclusion
- An overview of the relevant legislation
- The road to inclusion – the historical perspective
- The limits and possibilities of inclusion, access and diversity
- The impact of inclusion on policy, timetable and the curriculum
- The necessary infrastructure
- Convincing others – a positive approach