There’s something about the current situation that forces you to take a moment and take stock: what do I really want to achieve in the future?
If the answer to that question is that you’d like to develop in your career and be a leader, then we have a number of courses available that can help you get there.
A great start would be Matt Bromley’s excellent series on securing your first senior leadership role. Although these courses were originally written for aspiring senior leaders, they’re a rich resource and will be useful for anyone looking for any type of role:
- The first course will help you understand your real motivations, find the right role, and identify your strengths
- The second explores how to succeed in the application process and the early interview
- Whilst the third will show you how to shine in the simulations and written exercises
And once you’ve thought clearly about your strengths, it may be that you identify some leadership skills you’d like to develop. We can help there too.
- If you’re looking to develop your lesson observation skills, we have a suite of four courses here with real filmed lessons that you can use to practice on
- Or you can brush up on your mentoring skills with our four part mentoring course
- Or learn the fundamentals of curriculum development in Develop an Outstanding Curriculum: Intent, Implementation & Impact
And don’t forget, if you have an idea for a new course we don’t yet have we’d love to hear it. We want to work with you as we develop new courses for YouCan and we’re already working up some of these suggestions.