- Evidence Base – what are metacognition and self-regulation and why should your school adopt them?
- Plan Learning – strategies to enable students to identify the different ways they could approach learning overall and to select the most appropriate method for a particular activity
- Monitor Learning – strategies to build student ability to identify learning challenges and obstacles
- Evaluate Learning – strategies to encourage students to consider how they would improve their approach next time
- Build learner confidence, resilience, self-esteem and character
- Boost progress for disadvantaged, low achieving and older pupils