Who It’s Suitable For
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and we all have a part to play in keeping children safe. This essential course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to identify and report any safeguarding concerns about children of primary school age.
What You’ll Learn…
- What the terms ‘safeguarding’ and ‘child protection’ mean.
- What your responsibilities are and how you can contribute to keeping children safe.
- What the four main types of abuse are and some of the signs that could indicate that a child may be suffering abuse.
- How to respond to disclosures of abuse by children.
- How to confidently report any concerns about children to the relevant person.
How Long Does It Take?
It will take you around forty five minutes to complete the course and its assessment.