Getting teaching to outstanding has never been harder – or more important. With a tougher Ofsted inspection regime, and ever increasing floor targets, this practical course looks to cut through the hype and examine what it takes to deliver lessons that achieve outstanding learning and progress in primary art.
- What is required for outstanding learning and progress in art
- Discover the key differences and expectations in the revised art curriculum
- Assess the concept of ‘core knowledge’ and how to develop an outstanding art curriculum with the Programmes of Study at its heart
- Proven techniques to adapt existing lesson plans and schemes of work to meet Ofsted and National Curriculum requirements
- Assess accurately and monitor progress effectively in art with National Curriculum levels no longer obligatory